Of Feasts and Famine

7/22/2010

Gratitude Day 4: The internet

I'm an information junkie. I love it all, from tech news websites to frugal living guides. Oh, did I mention food blogs? Who knew anise ice cream existed, let alone it was yummy. Mostly, I stick to blogs. When I find an author I really enjoy I can read just about anything.

But also, what a great body of reference. I can google computer errors, the lifespan of a mouse and addresses all in a matter of seconds. Keeping up with my friends is easy, sometimes I get confused when friends not on facebook make an announcement. "Your cousin is moving to NY." I'm aware. I was aware in the planning phase of this move.

Now I'm gonna watch tv, browse the web and read thru a cookbook, thx.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home